Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dollar Dog Hangover

I haven't posted in a while and... so. many. things. to. say. So, I'm going to try to get going on shorter, more frequent posts.

1. Transit: I'm still riding the bus. I've figured out that the slightly later bus is less full which is better. It doesn't solve the motion sickness problem, but I haven't had to share a seat in months. I've also figured out that I can read the Metro (that small, short clips, free newspaper) during the times that the bus is stopped for more than a second and so I get my fill of Get Fuzzy everyday.

2. Food: It's tough to talk about food today because as the title says, I've got the dollar dog hangover. Phillies game last night. Good times. Too many hot dogs. I'm not even blaming the beer because we found Red Hook ESB on tap near our seats. Counting a Camden Riversharks game over the weekend, last night marks my third game of the season. I'm hoping eventually it will actually be warm at one of these games.

3. Places and Spaces: In a week and a half we leave for 4 days on Kiawah Island, SC to meet up with J's mom, stepdad, sister, bro-in-law, and their kids. I'm psyched to eat fresh seafood and see the kids. M is getting old enough to be fun and we are bringing cool gifts like a good aunt and uncle should. Because technically, we're all they've got for aunts and uncles. My only concern is that I'm not entirely sold on Kiawah Island because if you search for it on flickr you end up with 2300 pictures of people standing in front of a sign that says "Kiawah Island Inn." There have got to be other pictures to take.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, April 30, 2008 , Blogger Hil said...

You know, of course, that you have to take that picture now. Among other, superior pictures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home